Thursday, December 6, 2012

work of color consultant



This is what I have been doing for the past few months
 

Sherwin Williams' color mix event with Phoenix ASID was amazing this year
Me, Arlene,Laurie Clark, Erin,Kimberly

Next, this is just one of the many color consults I worked on, this one I was able to capture a couple of shots
before
I only snapped a few pictures of this lovely home






before

warm color!



I have worked on a handful of color design boards and this is the only one I took a picture of


The following is a cute little "urban villa" in the heart of Phoenix that is a fixer-flipper

before
before

before
after !


after



Urban Villa realized

I have had plenty of color emergencies and so many consults. I work with all kinds of clients, even some who email me from far away places. This beauty is considered a camp and I hope to have a picture when it is pretty all clad in it's shingles and stone with rich color applied.



nature's beautiful sunset colors while visiting out of town

I have really great clients and get some lovely thank yous.
So this is what I have been up to and really so much more.
 
If you need help establishing your own color palette, contact me to help you create flow in your home. Admitting you need help is the first step in transforming your home and life!




1 comment: