Thursday, December 8, 2011

Pantone Guru's say...........

 Pantone says........ "Provocative Tangerine Tango, an enticing juicy orange, is a vivacious and appealing refresher to enliven anyone’s outlook this spring."

I say.......... I have adored orange since I first chose an earthy-orangie clay color for walls in one my earliest design projects years ago.
I also chose a Schumacher print that would have looked fabulous on this bed with tangerine tango walls!The print below is timeless and would feel fresh against these modern tangerine walls. Focus on that vase on the table and you will get the idea. This feels so romantic!
my vintage Schumacher chintz
 great texture, love the detail

just enough color    

Tangerine Tango by Mother Nature     

 
 
 
I am on the hunt for some towels for the master bath. So far the Pantone influence has not been seen by me in the towel category. This is actually a very old picture I had saved.
Perhaps SANTA will bring some for me on Christmas day.


2 comments:

  1. Karen I really love this color of the year!! The images you chose are great! Will let you know if I see towels!

    Please come and enter more of my 12 Days of Holiday Giveaways! You will love them!

    xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete